শুক্রবার, ৭ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Literate RP Partner wanted for a few Fandoms!

Well hello there ;D.

Clearly I've managed to snag your attention, so thank you for taking the time to read this.

You can call me Mad, or Bianca if you so fancy. I've been a member of RPG for a year or so and have made a couple roleplays on here as well as participating in some great ones others have made as well.

I'm currently looking for a few RP partners for my favorite fandoms. I'm open to non-fandom rp's, but these are just some ones I've been craving as of late.

P.S: I prefer to play female over male characters. While I enjoy fandoms, I'll rarely play a canon character. I just really enjoy the settings of most of these plots xD.

Fandoms:


    ? Spartacus: I loved this show, and cried buckets when I learned Andy Whitfield had passed away. This is my number one choice at the moment, and I'd be willing to play during Spartacus's time in the arena, post escape, or an entirely new plot that my partner and I develop.

    ? Dragon Age: Dragon Age is amazing and I've really been looking for an active RP partner to write with me on this one. Second choice!

    ? Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, or even venturing into a completely different area would be alright. The Elder Scrolls series has always been one of my favorites and I'd be completely for roleplaying out something with my partner

    ?Silent Hill: Horror, horror, and more horror! Not completely sure how we would do this, but it would be amazing to do something with this little bugger. I loved the first movie, the video games, and even the comics. The second movie was...eeh, but that's just my opinion.

    ?Other: I'm also open to 1x1 with Greek Mythology, horror, superheroes , drama, gore, drugs, sex [RPG rules apply of course], and music. I'm not up for any realistic roleplays at the moment, so I'm pretty much game for anything else.

    Other Details:


    ? Romance: It isn't necessary, but when it does happen I prefer for it to take some time to develop. If our character are married or already in a relationship, that's different. However, if they've only just met obviously it's going to take time for them to notice feelings for one another.

    ? Literate individuals: I can write up to a thousand words per post, but I'd prefer to keep it 500 minimum. I'm not expecting you to write a novel, but I'd like someone who can give me something to work with. Quality over quantity though lovelies.


So if any of these ideas sound interesting to you at all, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thank you kindly <3. -Mad

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/2GWFzyoxIGU/viewtopic.php

guy fawkes gary johnson gary johnson walking dead where do i vote dixville notch Remember Remember The 5th Of November

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন